MediaInfo is usually a convenient unified display of probably the most related technical and tag data for audio and video files. It's Open-Source applications which means customers and programmers have opportunity to review, to enhance and also to redistribute this software (BSD-style license).
- Read many audio and video data file types
- Watch details in various formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- Personalize these watching formats
- Export details as text, CSV, HTML...
- Gui, mediainfo command line interface, or library (mediainfo.dll/.so/.dylib/mediainfo tool) versions available
- Combine using the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalisation: display any vocabulary on any operating-system